Last updated on 5/11/2018.
This policy discusses how 4EVER MAGIC COSMETICS gathers, uses, and shares the personal information and non personal information, that we obtain from users on our website: www.4evermagiccosmetics.com.
Personal information might include: first and last name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, birthday, photographs such as personal images, additional information such as: eye color, hair color, information regarding the products you bought and any other information that is stored with your name.
WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER ABOUT OUR USERS
- Purchasing on our website: First and last name, email address, credit card number: in order to process purchases and complete the transactions on our website, and other billing information, shipping address, billing address and phone number. We outsource processing of credit card transactions. Please refer to Credit Card Information paragraph below.
- Registration on our website: First and last name, e-mail address and birthday.
- Generating contents by user reviews on products, blogs:
On our website, we provide the options of writing reviews on our products, ratings recommendations and comments and any additional content on our blog, these actions that users take are designed to be visible to other users. Any information you disclose by generating contents on our websites, along with your user ID or any photo/ image, becomes public and may be used by 4EVER MAGIC COSMETICS for online, offline commercial uses and promotional in all medias. If you write comment, review or recommendation, you need to be aware that any personal information you submit can be collected, used, read by other users. 4EVER MAGIC COSMETICS is not responsible for the personal information you decide to submit. You may remove or edit the content you uploaded to the blog. We do not have any responsibility to publish and may also remove your reviews, comments or recommendations that you have submitted on the blog platform at our website.
Writing reviews on our products, ratings recommendations and comments on our blog might be included in our API’s and RSS feeds and other distribution formats, thus it can appear on blogs, feeds or other websites. By you sharing your reviews, recommendations and comments, you agree that this sharing have been done by you and not by 4EVER MAGIC COSMETICS. Furthermore, you agree that we are not responsible for any personal information, you decide to make pubic on our website and/or that can appear on other websites through our API’s and RSS feeds and other distribution formats.
- Contests and Sweepstakes: First and last name, email address and birthday.
- Any additional information that you choose to submit or post, such as: eye color, hair color, skin tone and type, photographs, videos, conversations and products.
We might use the following technologies to gather information automatically about the activities of the users on our websites:
- Cookies, Flash Cookies, Web server logs, Web beacons, and technologies of Geo location :
Web server logs are records of activities of the web pages you browse on your computer, such as: recording the following: link you clicked or search term you entered, in order to bring you to the website, your IP address and Cookies set on your browser by the server.
Web beacons are small graphic images in an email or on a web page. We might use them to track clicks on advertisements by users, performance of promotional emails and recording the pages.
Technologies of Geo location: we might automatically gather general location information from your web browser.
For more information, please refer to our Cookies policy
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE GATHER ABOUT OUR USERS
4EVER MAGIC COSMETICS mainly uses the personal information that is gathers for the following:
- Provide you with information and products, such as: email newsletters, promotional email, send cards, gifts, invitations, offers, contests and notify you if you have won a contest.
Customize advertisements to target the relevant users. We also might customize specific features on our website to provide users with a better web browsing experience according to the type of device user are using to access our website.
- Track your purchase history.
- Preventing illegal activities on our website and services, such as preventing fraud, copyright infringement.
- Collect amounts owing to us and maintain business records.
- Provide what you requested, respond to your inquiries. If you send us an email, we will use your email address to respond directly to your inquire.
- Statistical Analysis: marketing, demographic and statistical analyses of the users who browse and/ or buy on our website, in order to improve customer relationships and develop products.
- Provide technical support.
- Enforce our legal terms: including without limitation our policies and term of use.
- Protect the safety of our users.
- Survey email: we might want to hear your feedbacks by sending you survey for our products and customer service, in order for us to improve our website, services, products, customer service and understand the users better. We will not share the information that is been obtained in the surveys with third parties, except in aggregate form.
HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF OUR USERS
4EVER MAGIC COSMETICS might share the personal information in the following:
- Business transition:
We may share your personal information in the following: we might merge, sell, buy or partner with other businesses/ companies or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our business’s assets is sold or merged, in these events we might include your information as the transferred assets. We also might share personal information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
- Providers of services:
- Social Networks, Plug-ins and Widgets:
If user uses any features made available to them on our website by a third party, it might result in information being gathered or shared between us and the third party, such as: if you use Instagram’s “Like” feature, Instagram might register the fact that you “liked” a product and might post that information on Instagram.
- Feature of sharing an article:
When you provide an email address in order to share an article on our website, your email address might be saved for future, so you can share articles. By using this feature, the email address will not be shared with third parties or use for any other purpose.
If you choose to share an article by using third party personal information, we require the recipient’s name and email address. The recipient will receive an email with the article that has been shared by you. We do not keep this information.
We might share your personal information, in order to protect the legal rights of our company and the safety and security of our users, to detect and protect against fraud, investigating fraudulent activity, or to comply with law or legal process, such as subpoena or a court order, government, law enforcement’s request or any similar request, as required by law.
4EVER MAGIC COSMETICS might share information with third parties that is not directly connected to your name (de- identified information):
- Patterns of how users browse on our website, such as general location, what type of operating system, device the user is using.
- De-identified aggregate information about our customers might be shared with advertisers.
HOW WE SECURE THE INFORMATION OF OUR USERS
On our website, we have commercial reasonable administrative, technical controls, electronic procedures, in order to assure appropriate use of information, sustain data accuracy, protect the information, prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security. We protect the security of your information during transmission by using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) software that encrypts information you input.
Before we disclose personal information to you, we might occasionally request proof of identity according to our security procedures.
Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer, in order to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances
THE FOLLOWING ARE YOUR CHOICES WITH HOW YOU INFORMATION IS USED:
- Access your account and correct information
If you created an account on our website, you can access your account and review the information you provided. If you want to correct the information you provided, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we might ask you information for identity verification purposes, in order for us to make sure that the account is in your possession.
- Email policy regarding promotional and newsletter emails
Marketing email messages and email newsletters will sent to you by us, only if you have opted in (“Opt-In”). After Opt-In, if you do not want to receive marketing email messages, email newsletters in the future you should follow the unsubscripted instructions that on the bottom of the emails, newsletters or you can opt -out anytime by sending us an email at email@example.com
You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , if you have difficulty to unsubscripted.
- Advertising based on user’s behavior
By changing browser setting to block cookies or notify you when a cookie is set, you can opt-out of some, but not all online advertising based on user’s behavior.
- Removing reviews or comments on our products and blog
Users can remove content that they posted as reviews or comments on our website, by sending us an email at email@example.com . However, by us removing of your information doesn't completely erase the information from the Internet, the following might remain: “caches”, historical copies.
Credit Card Information.
We request your phone number and email address when you contribute so that we can reach you should further verification of your credit card information be required. 4EVER MAGIC COSMETICS does not store, process, or transmit any other card-holder data in electronic format.
Our headquarters is in the United States. The service is operated and governed in accordance with US law. Information that we obtain during your use of our services and information you submit to us, might be gathered in your country and afterwards transferred to the United States, in order for us to provide you the services. By using our website, you agree to the international transfer, collection, storage and processing of your information.
COPPA Compliance of Children’s Guidelines
We do not knowingly store or collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you can view our website, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us.
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We might take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making correction or granting access.
If we need, or are required, to contact you regarding any event that involves your personal information, we might do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
Changes To This Policy
Welcome on this website dedicated to the 4EVER MAGIC COSMETICS brand and accessible at the following URL www.4evermagiccosmetics.com (the "website").
To access and use our website you must be over 18- an adult and have available and valid e-mail address. If you are a minor, the prior authorization of your parents is required.
You might be required to fill out required fields that indicated by asterisk in a form, prior to entering our website. Any inaccurate registration will not be accepted. You agree that the data you share with us and that is stored in our information systems is accurate and acts as proof of your identity. Please let us know to any applicable change in such data.
Access to the website and/or certain of its parts might require the use of personal access codes. It is up to you to take your own steps to ensure the confidentiality of your personal codes. You can change them at any time. However, the number of attempts to access the website and/or certain of its parts might be limited, in order to prevent fraudulent use of such codes. Please inform us of any fraudulent use that you might become aware of.
We try to keep the website accessible at all times; we cannot guaranty an access in all circumstances. Access to the website might be interrupted by updating, maintenance, or other reasons which are beyond our control of the website.
Our website and the elements that included in it, such as: contents, images, marks etc. are protected by intellectual property rights.
The development of our website represents work in common and a significant investment by us, thus we have not granted users any right other than browsing on our website for their private and personal use. All use such as: reproduction or representation of our website, either whole or in part or of the elements which contain it, on any media, for other purposes including, but not limited to commercial purposes, is not authorized.
We might authorize someone on an exceptional basis, to represent and/ or reproduce part or our entire website on specific media. Any request for authorization in this matter should be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Use of our website implies that you have available the necessary hardware and software resources for use of the Internet.
Furthermore, the Internet does not allow the guarantee for availability and integrity of data transmissions and security. We cannot be liable in the event of faults- including viruses but not limited, deletions, omissions, errors and delays of the lines of communications, the software and hardware, which is not under our control or in the event of possible degradation of the content published on our website or non-authorized use.
- General obligations of the our website’s user
Our website protects values of respect and toleration of the rights of others.
By using our website you agree not to:
- Use our website for promotional, political or advertising content purposes.
- Distribute non authorized, defamatory, injurious or malicious contents.
- Inciting ethnic or racial hatred or violence.
- Divert the discussion on our blog or comments/reviews from its intended purposes.
- Distribute content or information that showing minors.
- Specific terms for certain parts of our website.
Various parts might be made available to you on our website as down loadable content.
By downloading or using our contents, you have agreed to use it in conformity with our website term of use. You have the right to use the down loadable content for your private and personal use only. The down loadable content is non- transferable, royalty free and according to legal term of copyright protection.
You must contact us and get our written authorization, if you would like to modify, distribute, represent or reproduce the down loadable content via email at email@example.com
- You acknowledge and agree that in case we provide you with tool which enables to edit images on our website, the tool might be used only for your own private purposes. You can’t use this tool in a way that might be infringing, disrespectful or injurious for third parties.
- User Content: we might have available on our website option to submit user content, such as: comment, review, photos, video etc. By submitting user content to us, you automatically grant perpetual, non exclusive, irrevocable, license to use global, edit, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, incorporate into other works, and use a royalty free in whole or in part of the user content on any and all Medias, not limited on our website.
You grant us the right to use the user content on our own website, but also on third party websites such as social media websites.
You agree that the use of the social media websites is governed by the term of use of those websites.
You warrant and represent that you have obtained all the necessary authorizations from all beneficiaries on the user content, such use on social media websites.
You consent that the user content might be subject to word of mouth communication on the third party websites and that we will not be liable for any action in this regard. It is your entirely choice and your exclusive liability for the user content that you publish on our website, you must remember that user content must not infringe the rights of others and must not conflict with standard of morality and the legislation.
We have the right to remove user content at any time which infringes the rights of others, converse standard of morality and that is illegal.
Please send us an email of any user content, which is not according to standard of morality, infringes on the rights of others and legislation at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OUR WEBSITE
We do our best to provide you with accurate and up to date information, however information and data that are been transmitted over the Internet not benefiting from complete technical reliability. We cannot guaranty accuracy of all of the data that is included on our website.
Inaccuracies and changes might appear in the information that on our websites by third parties. If you find any change or error, please let us know via email at email@example.com
Advices on our website:
The advices on our website are simulations designate for obtaining expert cosmetics advices.
The information that is provided as advices, cannot replace a clinical consultation, medical diagnosis or treatment.
We assume no liability for the use that you make of our advices and results from the use of such advices and we cannot guaranty your entire satisfaction from it.
If you have any doubt or questions, we recommend consulting with your physician and/or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We might have hypertext links on our website that take you to websites published by third parties, that we do not control the content. These links might be placed on our website, in order to enable your navigation of the Internet. The consultation of third party websites is your exclusive liability and entirely your selection.
If you want to create hypertext links to our website, you will have to submit us a request for authorization at email@example.com
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device, computer or mobile phone, when browsing on the website, such as tracking the date, time and pages which you have visited.
It is better to set your browser to accept cookies, in order to benefit from all the functionalities of our website.
Cookies do no permit us to identify you and the period for the conversation of the information registered by the cookies on your device is 6 months.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
We might collect personal data that related to you, when you do the following: register to our website, send us an email, register for a game/competition, download down loadable content, fill out a survey etc.
The personal data might be used in different ways:
- Sending newsletters.
- Statistical data, in order to adjust our services to your exceptions.
- Customer service: if you send us an email, we send an email back to the data that is kept which is your email address.
- If you have provided us with your authorization and specific consent, we might transfer your data to commercial partners for the purpose of the services by 4Eever Magic Cosmetics.
According to information privacy laws, you have the right to request deletion, disclosure, correction or addition for the information that relates to you.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of your identity, in order to exercise this right.